HD IP camera 4Mpx wide with 50m IR varifocal - GREY
Product description HD IP camera 4Mpx wide with 50m IR varifocal - GREY
HD IP camera 4Mpx wide with 50m IR varifocal is the very latest technology camera from Xvision featuring 4 megapixel image quality with H.265 compression for reduced bandwidth and storage. This high quality bullet style camera is suitable for external installation and has motorized adjustable lens between 92º fully wide to 23º fully zoomed with auto focus, this makes for easy install when setting the focus points which is important with very high resolution cameras. The camera can see up to 50 metres in the dark using high powered LEDs.
The 4 megapixel (2288 x 1712) CMOS Sensor supplied in the X2C4000BVP-G achieves a resolution approximately 9 times that of a conventional camera. This makes it possible to cover 9 times the monitoring area, the image quality being the same. In addition, when captured images are enlarged the detail is much clearer. The H.265 Compression format offers significantly reduced bitrates while still offering the same high quality images provided by H.264 reduces storage space required.
The camera is ONVIF compatible and is supplied with PC and MAC CMS software as well as the XIQCMS mobile app for smartphones and tablets. The camera also features video motion detection as well as PEA (perimeter alarm) and OSC (object care) for alarm triggers, for image control you have wide dynamic range and digital noise reduction as well as all the usual features you would expect for a high end camera. When used with the X2R range of NVRs form Xvision the camera becomes a simple plug and play operation, control and recording.
- At nearly twice the resolution of 1080P images, Xvision 4 Megapixel H265 IP cameras produce incredibly detailed images while using the same bandwidth as 1080P H264 IP cameras. When compared to analogue systems the picture quality is out of this world, with over 12x more visible detail.
- Xvision PRO 4 Megapixel Digital Imaging Sensor and DSP
- 4 Megapixel (2592x1520) streaming at 20fps, 3 Megapixel (2048x1536) and 1920x1080 streaming in Real Time (30fps), using H265, H264 or MJPEG compression
- Triple (Main, Sub and Mobile) streams for efficient bandwidth management
- Xvision V1A, ONVIF Profile S and ONVIF 2.40 compatible
- 2.8 to 12mm Motorised lens for selecting any viewing angle between 23 and 92°
- 30m IR night vision with Smart IR technology which automatically adjusts IR lighting intensity to ensure the camera captures usable video in dark conditions, even when the object of interest is located close to the IR LEDs
- Day/Night (ICR) and Digital Slow Shutter for 0.0003 lux light sensitivity and accurate colour reproduction when IR leds are off or out of range
- Smart Video Analytics for detecting Abandoned objects, Removed objects, Zonal and Line (Trip Wire/Perimeter) breaches
- Web interface for live viewing and setup of all features, including Automatic Gain Control, Defog, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Slow Shutter (0.0003 lux), Privacy Masking, Wide Dynamic Range
- Privacy Masking for masking parts of the area being viewed
- High Speed (100MB) Ethernet Port, PoE compatible
- Tamper resistant design with no exposed cables or lens
- High quality metal case in grey color
- Weather resistant to IP66
|POWER OVER ETHERNET||Yes|
|DIMENSIONS||73 X 73 X 192 mm|
|IMAGE SENSOR TYPE||Sony CMOS sensor|
|IMAGE SENSOR RESOLUTION||4 Mpx|
|NIGHT VISION||Ir 50m|
|VIEWING ANGLE||23 ° -92 °|
|LENS TYPE||2.6 - 12mm, powered by electric motor and with auto focus|
|VIDEO STREAMS||H265, H264, MPJEG|
|VIDEO RESOLUTION||4Mpx / 20FPS 3Mpx / 30FPS and 1080P / 30FPS|
|NETWORK PROTOCOLS SUPPORTED||TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, RTP / RTSP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, PPPOE, UPNP, SMTP|
|BROWSER SUPPORT||Internet Explorer|
|MOBILE PHONE SUPPORT||Android, iPhone|